Thursday, May 10, 2007

Space - Where do you live? Where do you walk? Why does it seem there is all this empty space between us? Have I done something to offend you? I can’t seem to hear you, I can’t seem to find you? Have you left the atmosphere? Why is there a wrestling in my soul? Could you please reach through to my void? I know that you are there but I can’t seem to put my finger on you?

Communicate - I would love a quick text message or a brief email, or maybe we could just skype later tonight. I really would like to hear your voice again. It seems like I am blind folded trying to pin the tail on the donkey except the donkey keeps moving. I really really long to just breath in your brilliant light. Yet I am just caught in between somewhere I am supposed to be and somewhere I am and it is very grey here.

Noise - I try to listen but then I pick up everything like distortion. I hear lots of voices speaking but nobody is really saying anything.

Bricks – it seems like invisible blocks are all around me, blocking me in and keeping everyone else out. Did I put up these blocks? How did they get here?

1 comment:

Darla said...

i love you michael. i love that you're sensitive and sweet and kind. i love that your heart is aching to know God more.... i love that you are in constant search of "the Way." i love that you have a discontent about you that you can't shake. i love that you are you. i love your sweet kisses. i love that you're the father of my children. i love that God knew that i'd need you....really NEED you. you are the yang to my yin....