Thursday, December 29, 2005

are you here?

Today I was driving back from lunch, and I was thinking of how much of what is written on the blog’s of the people of theRealZoo is really from their heart. I am so glad that God has invited me to be a part of His thing here. Maybe you have been reading along for sometime or maybe today is your first time. The thing that seems to stir in my soul is to say to you “you are not alone!” Thank you for stopping by from time to time. For those of you who have left comments, thank you, because by your comments you have given us comfort that we are not alone. If you have never made a comment I want to invite you to join the conversation even if it is “hey.” Comments can be anonymous, which is one great thing about this space, all are welcome. May you continue to search for what it is that yearns to be known, and May His face shine upon you today.

5 comments:

kingsjoy said...

Thanks for your comment here and on my blog.

Melissa and I really appreciate you and Darla as well. It's been a pretty disconnected season in our lives, so it really is good to know you guys are there.

We, too, really appreciate when you leave comments. I view your blogs often, although I don't always leave a comment.

Still hoping we'll meet face to face some time soon. 'Til then, blogs away!

Anne said...

Oh Michael. You and Darla are so precious to my heart - I need people like you who show me that indeed, the path is Love, and all else falls away but Christ.

Darla said...

i'm here! and i love you and think you're amazing.

Anonymous said...

and yes... Michael, you are not alone.

gerbmom said...

Michael,
I am stopping by your blog today for the first time. But I have been reading Darla's. I sent her an e-mail today about that very thing....You (and I) are NOT alone! Due to lack of community and past experience it often seems like we are. Somedays it seems like we don't fit anywhere. Square pegs in round holes? It is good to have a cyber community where people understand and "get" you. I know (very well) that's it's not the same as a community that you physically can belong to, but until then at least we all have each other! I'll be stopping by again soon.