Wednesday, April 26, 2006

sick and tired of being sick and tired


Monday night I checked into our local Urgent Care facility after battling with sinus pressure and sneezing for the last seven days. The diagnosis was a viral infection to which I was prescribed a nasal spray and a magic pill that was supposed to make feel better. Mostly I feel weak and light headed with a runny nose.

All of that said, I am very excited about meeting Darla’s friend Candace and her husband Brian last Sunday. What an incredible journey they are on! I think about them everyday. My hope is that the One who holds all things together will give them wisdom and focus for the path that He has laid out for them. After sharing our stories together for eight hours straight, I got a sense that we share the same passion to see the movement of love-hope-and-grace move forward.

The Creator only knows how far reaching his Project will bring together families, friends, and strangers to fulfill his purpose. May we all keep our eyes and ears open to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. May it be on earth as it is in Heaven.

PS. I am glad Jesus’ mission includes healing the sick, especially those like me who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

3 comments:

GoteeMan said...

Michael -

Sorry to hear you have been sick. Praying for your recovery tonight. Hang in there, buddy...

Jeff

RJ said...

Hey Michael,

I am glad to hear that you had such a great time meeting Darla's friend et al! It sounded cool from her blog on saturday. I am upset that you are still feeling under the weather, and I pray for a blessedly quick recovery ( even though it has yet to be so...haha). Anyways, I hope that the rest of this week goes well, and I hope to see you/talk to you/ or some other form of communication soon!

::RJ

ps. I believe we shall see more and more strangely odd yet beautiful connections and re-connections in the kingdom! Isn't it exciting?

kingsjoy said...

good morning--it's Friday. How are you feeling? I hope much better.

Looking forward to next month!